Thursday, April 06, 2006

Variousness.

Perhaps the real word is variousosity? Regardless....

Fibs continue to fly on the Word Freaks thread! I don't consider them freakish at all, personally.


Recent library read-alouds....

So, What's it Like to Be a Cat -- Karla Kuskin (illus. by Betsy Lewin)
Mudball -- Matt Tavares
The Sneetches -- Dr. Seuss
Miss Nelson is Missing -- Harry Allard/James Marshall

And finally, a Fib taken from a video my sons and I were discussing. Yes, I added "and" and it's got a less than ideal line break, but older Gottason and I decided no other changes should be made:

Cat.
Hat.
In French,
Chat chapeau.
And in Spanish I'm
El Gato in a sombrero.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great
Blog.
Well done,
Exciting.
Love Fib Poetry...
Should have thought about it myself

A ;)

Greg Pincus said...

Ooooh, this is now my favorite form of Fib: the Complimenting Fib!

Thank you, Mr. A. Feel free to tell the rest of the alphabet to stop by!