Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cat-- a cat poem/a cat Fib

It's my first Fib of April (a few days after the second anniversary of Fibbery!)....

CAT
by
Gregory K.

Purr.
Purr.
I’m Cat.
Stretch and groom.
Sleep deep… and then zooooom!
Chasing something only I know.


I'm posting an original poem each day in April in celebration of National Poetry Month. Links to this and other poems here on GottaBook (and I post all year round, because poetry is NOT just for April!) are collected over on the right of the blog under the headline "The Poems".

If you want to get all my new poems (and only the poems) emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meow! Was wondering when we'd see a Fib. Very nice one at that, though I'm allergic!

Rita said...

Heh.

Very cattish. I can see the illustration now.