Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tennis Doubles Trouble -- a tennis poem

TENNIS DOUBLES TROUBLE
by
Gregory K.


My doubles partner’s really bad.
We never win. It makes me mad.
I’d trade him but he’d get so sad.
I really I wish I never had
Teamed for doubles with my dad.


I'm posting an original poem each day in April in celebration of National Poetry Month. Links to this and other poems here on GottaBook (and I post all year round, because poetry is NOT just for April!) are collected over on the right of the blog under the headline "The Poems".

If you want to get all my new poems (and only the poems) emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!


1 comment:

SteveGTennis said...

This made me chuckle, Gregory! How did you get on in the competition?