Sunday, April 29, 2007

Chocolate Mousse! -- a dessert poem and a chocolate poem

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE!
By
Gregory K.

It’s creamy and dreamy – a chocolaty treat.
Like rich, whipped-up pudding that’s so fun to eat.
Just give me a bowl and I know that you’ll find...
Only a moussetache will be left behind!


(I'm posting an original poem-a-day through April in celebration of National Poetry Month. Links to this and other poems here on GottaBook (and there are lots of others, because poetry is NOT just for April) are collected over on the right of the blog under the headline "The Poems".)

If you want to get all my new poems (and only the poems) emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very revealing...no?

Greg Pincus said...

I have noooooo idea what you're talking about, MC. None. Nope. Can't imagine. Unless you're saying... that I... like... chocolate mousse? That's too limiting, however. I just plain old like chocolate!

But really... shhhhh. No one needs to know.

PS. I also like pecan pie, if others are looking for proper desserts should I ever dine with them. I'm such a giver!

Anonymous said...

You should try chocolate pecan pie! Very good!