Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Day/Night Questions -- a question poem

DAY/NIGHT QUESTIONS
by
Gregory K.

If day breaks
Can you go pick up pieces from the ground?
If night falls
And no one’s up does it still make a sound?



(I'm posting an original poem-a-day through April in celebration of National Poetry Month. Links to this and other poems here on GottaBook (and there are lots of others, because poetry is NOT just for April) are collected over on the right of the blog under the headline "The Poems".)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was gonna answer "no and yes" and then thought "maybe it's yes and no" and then thought "it's clearly time for bed." And that's no question!

SilberBook-Blog said...

Lovely. Your images make me smile - thanks!

alan

Greg Pincus said...

My whole goal with this poem a day project was to make you smile, Alan. Please tell me this means I can now stop! What? No??? OK, fine. But no smiling in May then....