Monday, April 02, 2007

A Little Bit Dizzy -- a whipped cream poem

A LITTLE BIT DIZZY
by
Gregory K.

I'm a little bit dizzy. My hair is a mess.
And really, I find it confusing.
I just want to eat some whipped cream from this can,
So why must I shake before using?


(I'm posting an original poem-a-day through April in celebration of National Poetry Month. Links to this and other poems here on GottaBook (and there are lots of others, because poetry is NOT just for April) are collected over on the right of the blog under the headline "The Poems".)

If you want to get all my poems emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Cruel PUNishment! I hope you aren't doing that all 30 days... but a few more would work for me :-)

Lisa Yee said...

Because if you shake first, your hair will fall back into placce.

Elaine Magliaro said...

Gregory,

Keep shakin' it up with your funny poems! I look forward to reading a new verse every day in April.

Anonymous said...

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Greg is the Best,
Best, Best.

Why I stick to illustrating the poems :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Greg,
Just checking to see if you were keeping your promise about a poem a day. You're off the hook, buddy.

Greg