Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Do Not Like My Haircut -- a poem about a bad haircut/a haircut poem

I DO NOT LIKE MY HAIRCUT
by
Gregory K.

I do not like my haircut.
I’ll never get another.
Or if I do, next time, for sure, it won’t be from my brother.


I'm posting an original poem each day in April in celebration of National Poetry Month. Links to this and other poems here on GottaBook (and I post all year round, because poetry is NOT just for April!) are collected over on the right of the blog under the headline "The Poems".

If you want to get all my new poems (and only the poems) emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!


3 comments:

tanita✿davis said...

Heh. I like this one, too -- I think you could also write a poem about an adolescent girl who just "trims" her bangs one morning... and it goes on and on... and on...

Anonymous said...

My brother actually cut my hair once. He was right handed and his right arm was in a cast. He did the job using his left. I few days later I went to the barber and had my head shaved.

Greg T

Rita said...

I can so see this illustration.