Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Laundry Tip -- a laundry poem/a poem about laundry

A LAUNDRY TIP
By
Gregory K.

My underwear is now part blue
With blobs of pink and green.
Crayons in the wash are cool!!!
But they don’t get clothes clean.


I'm posting an original poem each day in April in celebration of National Poetry Month. Links to this and other poems here on GottaBook (and I post all year round, because poetry is NOT just for April!) are collected over on the right of the blog under the headline "The Poems".

If you want to get all my new poems (and only the poems) emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!


2 comments:

Sarah Rettger said...

Gregory, I love this one!

The real question, though - is this from personal experience?

Greg Pincus said...

Wellllll... let's just say the colors are vivid memories from youth. But I'm sure it musta been my brother's fault. Right? Right!