Monday, June 12, 2006

...pation!

Some of you "longtime" GottaBook readers -- and by that I mean those who read me back in the dark ages before there was a single link to Fibs on the right of the blog -- may recall my an...tici... excitement about the launch of Fibs. Yes? Good. Both of you who remember can stay after class and clean my desk with me. The point is, however, that I'm once again teasing y'all about something that excites me greatly... and will be appearing here in the cyber-pages o' my blog sooooooooooooooon. Is it Fib related? Is it poetic? Is it library related? Is it a combo?

Only time will tell... so I hope y'all will stick around.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Will you get Carly Simon to sing?

Will the press release be in Fib form?

Do I have to clap the erasers?

Inquiring minds want to know!