Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ch...ch...ch...changes?

Thanks for all the congrats/good wishes both on and off blog. I wanted to comment on the e-mail that surprised me most... wherein the writer was concerned that my collecting a mailing list meant the end of GottaBook. Nahhhhhhhhhhh. Y'all are stuck with me! You hang around these parts you'll still get poetry and Oddaptations (like one coming up next week) and Fibs and library stories and anything else that comes to mind.

Plus, you get the added bonus of hearing a writer discuss how his project is wonderful/horrible/frustrating/satisfying/pointless/exciting/terrifying sometimes all at once. It's just that folks on the mailing list will likely get a slightly more concentrated dose of Fibbishness.

So no panic is necessary :-)

That said, now I gotta book.

No comments: