Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Me... on your phone!

Some of you folks know me... and if you know me, you know that I happen to like talking, particularly when it's something I'm passionate about. Ya know, like children's books or chocolate or reading aloud. Or... blogging!

Thanks to Alexis O'Neill, I had the chance to tell a wonderful group of SCBWI members my blogging story -- how I ended up in the New York Times and got a two-book deal... and how that's really only a fraction of what I love about blogging. At the Conference, I also met The Blog Squad and looooved what they had to say about blogging. And, voila -- now we're getting to talk together. And YOU can listen in.

Yep, we're doing a teleseminar on March 6th. You can get all the information and learn about registering by clicking right here. And yes, it costs m.o.n.e.y. Still, I happen to think it's gonna be full of a ton of tremendously useful info AND a lot of fun, too. I'm biased, I know, but I do think it'll be great.

So, I hope you'll join us. And if you're a SCBWI member and you're interested in signing up, please e-mail me about a discount.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the blogsquad. After the promotion retreat I hired them to set up my blog. They made it so easy, and they tutored me how to use it. Which helped since I'm computer challenged. Check out their work on my site: tinanicholscouryblog.com They are pricey, but I highly recommend them.