Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Clicking the day away

One of the great things about blogging is that, as Mother Reader noted in her post today, you see all sorts of cool stuff courtesy of fellow bloggers. I nodded in agreement as I read her post, knowing full well that I was going to pilfer one of her links (which was nicely self-reflexive, as she had used one in her post that she found here!). Anyway, after watching this video of the band OK GO, I can't decide if I want to dance or work out or simply applaud. Well worth a looksee.

Of course, you also run into blogs where folks are working on great ideas of their own. Over at her blog, nrkii (who put some rather hilarious entries in my recent list-making post) is compiling a list of great antagonists from children's literature. I would dub this the antagolist (trademark pending). So go on over and read... and maybe you'll have a contribution or two?

No comments: