Sunday, November 08, 2009

Maintenance!

For no particular reason, I started playing with my blog template and the like today. I removed 22 "draft" posts, including one from early 2006. I remember starting a couple of these posts, but a few were total mysteries. Upon reading them, I see why they all remained drafts!

I once again confronted the lonnnnnng list of poems over on the right of the blog. For now, as before, they're chronological, but I keep thinking there must be a better way to organize them. I do use labels (for most - some are still unlabeled, I fear), but don't really see a better way to categorize them since the bulk are not linked to other poems by topic or form.

As always, I'm open to hearing ideas on ways I could make that list more helpful, useful, or... well... better! I don't see patterns in the stats and such that give me much help, but maybe one of y'all will know....

2 comments:

Write2ignite said...

I've just stumbled onto your blog while searching for some info on Nikki Grimes. Great blog! I'm looking forward to going back and reading your past posts. Whatever you do...keep it up!

peace,
Donna E.

http://wordwranglernc.wordpress.com

Greg Pincus said...

Well, thank you! And I have no plans to do anything extraordinarily different moving forwards, other than (gasp) at some point adding more visual ooooomph.... And organizing. Did I mention that? :-)