Sunday, July 08, 2007

Travel is broadening...

...cuz all I do is eat and sit around tanning, so parts of me are getting broader every second....

An unexpected highlight of this trip is getting to see fireworks while eating in the food court at the Atlanta airport (terminal B for those who've had the alphabetic experience that is Hartsfield). Quite an unexpected bonus. Otherwise, there has been a lot of beach time... and my frustrating search for online acccess. No longer having any accounts with dial-up access allowed, I figured i'd run to the town's one coffee shop which had offered free wi-fi last year. but no.... out of business! It takes a 15-20 minute drive to get online... which, while I love y'all, isn't gonna be done every day since this is vacation, after all.

Still, it's the first personal justification I've found for me to get an iPhone, so maybe it's not such a bad thing....

I suspect I'll be back sooner rather than later....

No comments: