Wednesday, December 27, 2006

TIck, tick, ticking....

My goodness -- the end of December and therefore the end of the year just keep on getting closer. Next thing ya know, it'll once again be hard to write a check correctly for a month or two.

It's always an interesting time of year to me -- a time where it's really okay to look backwards, as long as you make sure it doesn't keep you from the more important concept of looking forwards. This year in review for me is writ large in this blog. (And now that I've used the phrase "writ large," I believe I have fulfilled all duties in 2006.) Yes, lots of other "life" happened off blog, but the biiiig stuff was right here, and many of you have lived through some rather dramatic moments of 2006 right alongside me. So as we near the new year, I want to thank so many of you for your friendship, support, links, encouragement, and Fibs. 2007 might not be as downright exciting on this blog (though it MIGHT, ya know), but I look forward to hanging out here with all of you no matter what.


Ahh, heck. Out of time. So, I'll look forward another time (and probably this year), but now I gotta book!

6 comments:

Lisa Yee said...

Happy 2007!!!

Nancy said...

So glad I found this blog in 2006. Looking forward to 2007!

alvinaling said...

Me, too. The kid's lit blogging community has definitely been one of the highlights of 2006 for me. So glad I met you in LA!

Disco Mermaids said...

Can't wait to experience 2k7 with ya, Greg! 2k6 was definitely a memorable one.

- Jay

Anonymous said...

All
good
cheer, Greg!!
Quite a year....
Blogdom exploding
in newfound world of Fibs galore!!

Greg Pincus said...

Thanks for the Fibs and greetings, ya'll. Can't wait to see you in cyberspace in 2007!