Wednesday, December 06, 2006

And then there's this...

I was going to start in on a more thought-provoking type of post, but then ran across a news headline that simply stopped me in my tracks. No, not the possible discovery of recent water flowing on Mars. Don't be silly. I'm talking really IMPORTANT news. If Hollywood wants hit movies, forget that Snakes on a Plane stuff. Here's an idea that's really cooking with gas:

Flatulence on plane sparks emergency landing


Now aren't you glad you stopped by these parts? Don't panic, though, maturity will return before long, but for now I gotta book.

3 comments:

Elaine Magliaro said...

We'll just have to coin a new word for flatulence while in flight. What about flightulence?

Greg Pincus said...

It will be hard to top flightulence, Elaine. In fact, I'm not even going to try as this is one of those areas that when you don't get it just right... it's a big old flop. Flightulence it is!

Lisa Yee said...

That poor woman.