Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Swiss Army Kitchen

As we continue our quirky adventures in power disruption, I've managed to cobble together a series of surge suppressors and extention cords, thus giving GottaHome some semblence of a working kitchen. That's not something that impacts y'all much, I know, EXCEPT that it gave me access to coffee and thus the caffeinated afternoon energy needed to come blog.

Oh, yeah. And to write. Sure, that, too.

I admit that the return to regular GottaLife hasn't been as smooth as anticipated, and I've lost precious writing time to things like ice, sweat, and a really fantastic collection of bugs living in harmony with some electrical wiring, but I've been able to keep calm. How? It's easy!

Admit it... you feel better.

You GOTTA love the Net!

4 comments:

Disco Mermaids said...

Yes! That is awesome.
Okay, GottaGo. Why? Cuz I GottaPop!

- Jay

Anonymous said...

Whoohoooo! Manic Mode all the way!

SilberBook-Blog said...

Thanks. Now I have a whole new way to not get anything done. But then again - you are the guy who went pro in crastinating!

alan

Nancy said...

That is the best web-diversion I've seen in a long time. Thanks!!