Sunday, May 11, 2008

The allure of bubble letters....

I'm not sure what the actual allure of bubble letters is, but I do know that many, many people out there are interested in making mother's day cards out of said letters... cuz they somehow end up finding me here at GottaBook (specifically going here).

Which of course leads to interesting questions about what knowledge, if any, we can gain about the world by seeing what people search for in general. I love seeing that type of information -- on More Words, I am fascinated by seeing the recently looked at words, for instance. I'm sure there's a bunch of great philosophical questions that could be discussed when it comes to all this, but I don't think that's where this blog is heading. In fact, what I really wanted to say when I sat down to type this (and please imagine this in a bubbly font) is...

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: