Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Is It Drafty In Here?

I took another crack at some office unpacking/cleaning over the long weekend. My office is functional yet not fully put together after the move last year, ya see, and... well... I'd like to fix that.

Anyway, one of the things I did was put all the various drafts and notes of The 14 Fibs of Gregory K. together to be stored somewhere now that the book is out. (Did you know it's out? It is. It makes a great gift, I've heard, and who would lie to me about something like that?).

All I can say is... boy did I take a lot of notes! That's a full banker's box of notebooks and printouts and manuscripts from Arthur and others, too. And here I thought I did most everything online! It was fun looking back through it all, but I gotta tell you it's a nice bit of closure to be able to put the notes away.

1 comment:

WriterSideUp said...

What a wonderful feeling that must be, Greg! I'm happy to report I have finished CHAMPION and am now into FIBS! I've only read the first chapter, and I don't read quickly, but I'm IN! :D