Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My First E-book! 30 Poets/30 Days Updates! More!


In case you can't tell, I love April and 30 Poets/30 Days. I get so caught up in the poetry, though, that I often forget to blog anything else. So, to make up for lost time....

My first e-book is here! Check out that fabulous cover by Bonnie Adamson. I mean seriously. That's worth the $2.99 purchase price right there. But wait, there's more: The Late Bird has 54 poems in it, most of them drawn from the archives here at GottaBook but with a few brand spanking new ones thrown in, too. And it's the first time they're available all pretty-like and together and e-readable.

I hope you'll check it out, buy gazillions as gifts, leave 28 star reviews, and help spread the word. Of course, most of y'all have been with me here for so long that you've already done more than enough with your support: the e-book wouldn't exist without you, I suspect, so thank you. More about the e-book (Kindle only for now, but that'll change), my novel The 14 Fabulous Fibs of Gregory K., and more soooooon.

30 Poets/30 Days is proceeding full bore, and there, too, I thank you all for spreading the word and leaving comments and and and. We've got 30 poets signed up and raring to go, and I truly can't wait to share the rest of their work with you. Great stuff already with more to come!

And there's a lot more going on around the blogosphere this month, too. I'm taking part in Irene Latham's progressive poem (see the schedule on the right hand side of her blog), for instance, as well as Renee LaTulippe's video/poetry event. Susan Taylor Brown is helping folks kick the poetry can'ts. Lots of folks are writing and posting a poem a day (including Amy Ludwig VanDerwater, Mary Lee Hahn, Linda at TeacherDance, and more!).

And believe it or not, that's just a sampling of the fun out there this month. I'm gonna have to remember to pop back in here between poems as the days go on to tell more, but for now... back to the poetry, I say. And, as always, thanks for hanging out here at GottaBook.

6 comments:

Susan Miles said...

Just downloaded it! Can't wait to share poetry with kids in this format, too!

Greg Pincus said...

Thanks, Susan! I dub you the first ever sale of The Late Bird. I thank you, my mom thanks you, and my dog is barking gratefully, too!

Cathy said...

Going to grab my Kindle now! Great news. Congrats!

Linda B said...

Wow, congratulations & best wishes, etc. I will add this to my little bit of shout out for the poets on my blog, Greg. Thanks for the mention-I'm honored! And I'm headed for the IPad right now!

Charles Waters said...

SWEET!!!!!!

Irene Latham said...

Big congrats on your new e-venture, Greg! Love that cover so much!