Thursday, March 31, 2011

Poetry: Spread the Word



Yesterday I launched a project called Poetry: Spread the Word, and I'm really excited about it. The project needs help to succeed... yet I think it offers a lot for everyone. I'd sure appreciate it if you could go check it out.

If the project is successful, the big upside on GottaBook is that I'll be posting a lot more of my poetry here all year round. Off the blog, the project will enable me to get into schools and bring poetry to kids (without the schools and teachers having to worry about how to pay me!). And everybody who backs the project gets good stuff, too.

I do hope you'll take a look at Poetry: Spread the Word, and I'd be really grateful if you could be a part of it - backing the project or spreading the word. Thanks! And I'll see you here tomorrow for the kickoff of 30 Poets/30 Days!

(the image in this post is of my concrete poem called Poetry Love. If you subscribe to my blog and cannot see the picture, please click here.)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a fabulous project. I am thrilled to support you.

Greg Pincus said...

Thanks so much, Lindsey!

Susan B James said...

Ok I am a supporter. Now I want to send you a poem
I am sending a notice of the project to the other Pen and Inkers

Charles Waters said...

Awesome!!!!!