Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March!!!!

The arrival of March is always exciting around these parts... since it means we're only a month away from April. Sure, every month is poetry month around these parts, but April does bring a little extra oomph... and March finds me all excited about new projects, new ideas, and new poetry.

This year should be no different around these parts.

Along those lines.... 30 Poets/30 Days is coming up again (hooray, I say!), and I've got other stuff planned, too. It's like virtual spring is in the virtual air, I tell ya!

So, I'm looking forward to the months ahead, and hope you'll be sticking around for the fun. 

2 comments:

April Halprin Wayland said...

I'm excited about your mysterious poetry plans for April!

Sandy Brehl said...

Poetry month is at the top of my list for reasons April can't come soon enough. Considering that the view out my window is slushy snow, that's saying a lot!