Thursday, January 06, 2011

Let's Review... Fibs! (And comments)

Would you believe the EIGHTH issue of the fib review is up and available online? It is! This makes me very happy. Once again, it's packed with poems by people who take the fib form and really do amazing things with it. Well worth a looksee, if you're so inclined.

Today also marks the kickoff of the Comment Challenge, the brainchild of Mother Reader and Lee Wind. It's a great community event, and I'm excited to be participating this year. Are you?

5 comments:

Zoe @ Playing by the book said...

The Fib Review is new to me, but it's already made me go and get The Rabbit Problem by Emily Gravett down off our shelves (it's a great picture book featuring the Fibonacci sequence!)

Kelly Polark said...

I'm in for the comment challenge too!

Meagan said...

So I am also doing the comment challenge. Plus I wanted to say I really enjoyed the fib poems.

MotherReader said...

Thanks for plugging the Comment Challenge. I'm excited to get excited about blogging again.

teacherninja said...

I always enjoy the comment challenge. I think I like actually SEEING some other blogs, not just my feed reader.