Monday, January 24, 2011

A Cheer for 300!

No... I didn't bowl a perfect game (not even on the wii). Instead, I'm cheering for poem 300 over at the Poem Farm.

Every day for the prior 299 days, you see, Amy has posted a poem over there - an original one, at that. Today is day 300... which means her goal of a poem every day for a year will be reached in 65 more days.

You really should go check it out - not just to say "yay for 300" but because I think you'll have a great time reading her blog.

2 comments:

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

Fun project she has going there, Greg. Thanks for sharing!

Amy L V said...

Aw, Greg. Thank you for the shout out! I can't believe how quickly 300 days have gone by. When one counts each one as I have, it's like watching sand fly through an hourglass. Many thanks for inspiring me last April with all of your poetry posts. A.