Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's Pi Day!

Yes, today is 3.14 aka Pi Day.

A day like this appeals to my admittedly geeky heart. Plus I use it as an excuse to eat pie! And since it's annual, it's easier to celebrate than waiting for 1-12-35 or 11-23-58 to come around to celebrate Fib day... though Fib Time is a whole different story....

I want to point out that I attempted to put up this post on 3.14 at 1:59 but was not on top of things enough to do so. Pi Day doesn't not change the natural order of things, apparently!

4 comments:

kenn said...

A favorite project of mine,
A new vaue of pi to assign.
I'd affix it a 3
for it's simpler, you see,
than 3.14159.

by Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Three! Point! One! Four!
What will we be rooting for?
Pi...Pi...PIE!

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

That's awesome. you make being a "geek" cool. really.

Carli N. Wendell said...

Greg, for next time. . . I think you can set blogger posts to any time you want, even in the past, right?

I hope you enjoyed your pi day.