Friday, March 13, 2009

I can't help it! I'm a tease.

Yes, call this another poetry tease, but I am incredibly excited about what's going to be happening here at GottaBook for National Poetry Month this year. I'll be announcing it here on the blog on March 23rd, but in the meantime here's what I'll say since I can't contain myself:

There will be new poetry here every day of the month, just like the last three years. HOWEVER... this year, it's not just my poetry. Nope. Definitely not. And who's joining me? Well, I'm still not saying, but I'm telling you, it's gonna be a monthlong party. I hope you'll all come join in.

For less of a tease, go on over to the Miss Rumphius Effect for today's Poetry Friday roundup.

3 comments:

MotherReader said...

I'm all a-tingle.

susan said...

Tease! I'll come back. In the meantime, please come by.

Anonymous said...

I just know it's going to be a huge party! Here's to spreading the word...