Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a character!

OK, that could refer to many people I know, but in this case it was a broader comment. It's a rare thing here at GottaBook, I know, but I wanted to shoot of a link about, gasp, craft!

At the SCBWI Westside Schmooze (which I used to co-coordinate for years but is now in the stupendously-way-beyond-competent hands of Rita and Lee), we recently had a night all about character. It was faboo. And now there's a great blog post up all about what was shared that night.

It's good stuff, I tell ya.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Greg!! The Westside Schmooze is made up of many colorful characters, including the charismatic star that is you. :D

Lee Wind, M.Ed. said...

Awww, shucks. Thanks for spreading the good word... and Rita is right about you being one of our favorite "characters!"
Namaste,
Lee