Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of those poetic internet mysteries...

For the last week or so, folks have been coming to my blog after searching the net for me and a specific poem I blogged here -- I Lost My Voice. While it's not unusual for me to see folks searching for a specific poem/stanza/turn of phrase (often, I'm convinced it's teachers checking to see if homework turned in was original work or not!), this is different, as it is people clearly searching with my name as well.

So the mystery is... where did this poem appear (obviously credited to me), and why are people coming this way? It's all good, certainly. But I'm curious, I tell ya, and since it's people from all across the U.S. it wasn't just a local thang... which makes it that much more intriguing.

OK, fine. Maybe this isn't a mystery anyone but me wants solved, but if you happen to know the answer, I'd sure love to hear it! So would my mom. So just know you disappoint her if you keep it to yourself :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your point but the author dont want his name be in that poem. The thing is he provided a good piece of poem there.