Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kidlit08 (quickly)

Kidlit08 was faboo. I'll have more to say this week, as right now I gotta type and fly, but I just wanted to say what a blast it was and how grateful I am to Jone and Laini for all their work.

There will, I suspect, be a lot of posts about the conference, and to find them you can head here.

My brother popped in and live-blogged my session. (thanks, bro!). That post is on his blog. It's remarkably thorough, considering how fast I talk! Also thanks to Jon, we've gotten a fresh copy of the Book Promotion Wiki up for all to read, use, and add to. Come on by!

My first impression of this year vs. last year is that the community continues to grow (and be populated by wonderful people) and that we're all still learning our way to some extent or another. The potential reach and upside and options for bloggers, individually and collectively, truly is astounding.

More later, but I gotta book!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg,

So glad you had a good time. I wish I could have joined the fun! Hope to see you at Writer's Day in October.

Barbara B

Saints and Spinners said...

I was glad to meet you, Greg! Yours and Mark's presentations were my favorites.

Laini Taylor said...

Hi Greg! Thanks so much for coming up for this; and thanks for your awesome presentation. Hope to see you again soon!
:-)

rathacat said...

Hi Greg,
You've got a great voice and you really know how to use it. Enjoyed your "Really Well Connected" poem and all the links within it. I may try some Fib poetry. Thanks again!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Faboo? Really? It was faboo and I totally missed it? WAAAAA

Christine Fletcher said...

Greg, it was great to meet you, and your talk was fabb-o. I'm putting it all to good use!

Greg Pincus said...

Nice seeing so many of you in person... and those who couldn't make it, well, next year in D.C.!

Deb Lund said...

Hey, Greg,
Thanks for the fun, the info, the POEM! I'm just going to use it as a template, crossing off each item as I, too, become connected. Great presentation.

Sarah Stevenson said...

Your presentation was so entertaining! And I could totally tell that was your brother. I saw him sitting next to you earlier, and I was like, dude, that's gotta be Greg's brother.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great presentation. I will explore the wiki soon. Good to see you, next year DC, yahoo.