Monday, September 03, 2007

I've been taken over (in a hostile manner)!

Yes, you read it right. Here in the wonderful kidlitosphere there's been a hostile takeover. OK, it's kinda kidlitosphere-adjacent. Or it's... actually...

Well, you tell me:

From the GottaBook page on Blogshares.com (under Press Releases): Ken Adams performed a hostile takeover at a total cost of B$760,573.01 using a Anne Frank's Diary (artefact).


Huh. I guess... well... I think Ken has valued me nicely. And admit it, even though you don't know what it means, you're a little jealous!

5 comments:

Lisa Yee said...

Too much math!

Anonymous said...

I have no response to that!

Anonymous said...

Hope your poison pill in place...We're worth at least a couple of million...LOL

MotherReader said...

I have no idea what any of it means, but Ken was over at my blog too and a "Maurice Sendak (artefact) was said to be involved." Huh?

Rita said...

Um, what?

This sounds hilarious. I do feel jealous!