Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And I'm back!

Gotta love the Apple Store and the 'Genius' there today who did my repair so I could be back up and running to entertain you all today. Of course, that merely enabled me to have the ability, but it did not, in fact, guarantee I would entertain you. So I probably won't.

That said, as I get our school library up and running again this year, I wanted to thank all y'all library angels -- folks who read this blog who have sent picture books and middle grade to us out of the goodness of your heart -- and note that the reality is that I have and will continue to read so many of the books you've donated as read-alouds. And so many other books you've sent us go home with our student every week, helping teach them a love of reading. How can you beat that??? You can't! So thank you once again....

No comments: