Friday, August 24, 2007

Poetry Friday (and a Search Fib)

This week's roundup o' links has been gathered by John over at Book Mine Set (where, it must be noted, you'll find excellent stuff on non-roundup days, including some interesting poetic play). And while I had not expected to write a Search Fib (okay... "write" is a bit strong. I compile!), I recently got found via an 8 syllable search term that I woulda mentioned anyway, so what the heck. As always, thanks to the multitude of search engines out there, some of which... well... they're just wacky!

Fib
Fiiiibs
Math pome
Famous birds
National tree day
Curious George: let's play doctor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fibbing there, Greg.

Rita said...

These search fibs are my favorite thing! :D

John Mutford said...

Sounds like an overheard conversation in a kindergarten class.