Monday, August 06, 2007

The 2007 SCBWI Conference, part 2

Zooooom! It's Monday morning already, meaning the Conference ends today. You can see my blogging of it has been sparse. Bringing the laptop woulda helped, but I made the decision this year NOT to do so. Getting home (as I commute) at a reasonable hour woulda helped, but there's just sooooo many people around to talk to that it's frankly just too much fun... so I don't get home.

Last night, for instance, I got to chat with Kelly Fineman -- who had been an online only pal til this weekend -- and catch up with Mac McCool AND randomly see Racquel Welch at dinner. Who could want more?

Details of the Conference? Oh. That'll have to wait, cuz I gotta drive there, uh, NOW!

5 comments:

Pam Calvert said...

Hi, Greg! Nice meeting you at the conference and congratulations on all your success.

Anonymous said...

Impressive!!

I gotta say, the urge to blog was strong this weekend--in all of us!

And thanks for the tip on Racquel Welch. I would never have caught on!

Mac McCool said...

Greg!!! What fun it was to catch up with you and Racquel Welsh!

Greg Pincus said...

Indeed, Mac, it was fun catching up... and it was fun carpooling with you, Rita. And Pam... nice meeting you, too!

Anonymous said...

It was awesome meeting and hanging out with you. More on that later, but for now, I gotta sleep.