Monday, March 26, 2007

Running to stand still...

This has been a three day period of constant motion that a normally sedentary type like me is never prepared for. It's not just the actual running around (which has all been fun), but in work time, I've been cycling through ideas and projects at an alarming rate of speed. This has not proven efficient, though it has caused some rather curious notes to appear on yellow pads:

"I drank a cup of coffee.
I don't know why I did.
If I move the 920s to the bigger room, then I'd have free shelves for the poetry books.
Call the phone company AGAIN!
Telephone poem????
But where do I put the historical fiction?
I drank a cup of coffee."

Now, I suppose I could post something just like that as one of my poems of the day in April, but I think I can do better. Only time will tell, however. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

SilberBook-Blog said...

I dunno....could be the first act of your next film!

Good luck sortin' thru the notes - and, as always, when the energy flows - ride it!

alan