Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Books!

What a shocker that the subject of books would come up on this blog. Stunning, really. But here it is nonetheless....

First off, on the book front, the monthly book column I do for MomReady.com is up.

Second off, instead of sending you off-blog, I'm suggesting an actual location to go to: FoG Lisa Yee is going to be at the Citadel Outlet Mall (in the Main Court) on Saturday, Sept 30th at 1:00 PM reading from her award winning Millicent Min, Girl Genius and giving away some books, too.

Third off, to answer a question that has popped up... no, we didn't yet find the N-O box of picture books that has vanished (vanished, I say!) from the library. It's sad as can be.

Fourth and finally... Happy Banned Book Week! Go read a banned book today. You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

Lisa Yee said...

What's FoG? Does it have anything to do with my messy office?

Gregory K. said...

FoG is Friend of GottaBook and NOT the natural mental state or office state of moi or vous. Or rather, that's not how I was using it, and certainly in my case, my office is spic and span at all times. No, really. I mean that.