Monday, December 05, 2011

This Tuesday's #Kidlitchat

Last week, #kidlitchat ran into technical difficulties on Twitter, so we've re-scheduled the same topic for this week... and since it might be of interest to some of you, I thought I'd share it here. We'll be talking about book launches: what to do to help put your book out into the world... and when to do it, too. We'll be sharing tips, asking questions, coming up with timelines, sharing what's worked and what hasn't... and it'd be great to see you there.

#kidlitchat happens every Tuesday night at 9 PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific on Twitter. If you've never joined a Twitter chat, Debbie Ridpath Ohi has a fabulous article on the hows and whys of them that I highly recommend.

Hope to see you there, this week or some Tuesday in the future!

1 comment:

Clar http://clarbojahn.wordpress.com/ said...

Thanks for the link on how to join a twitter chat. I'm not familiar with how to do that so I'm off to read it.

Sounds like a topic I'd be interested in since I'm launching my new children's book, "Annie's Special Day" soon. I don't know anything about launching except that you have to create buzz.