Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Technical difficulties

Whew. A full day without online access has come and gone, and I've lived to tell about it. It is remarkable (and perhaps a tad scary) how attached to the Net I've become. To wit: I wasn't around this weekend to post here, but when I was able to Monday, my online connection was gone. Yes, I coulda gone elsewhere, no doubt, but I had much to do at home. And I kept checking, but noooo. And I felt frustrated that I couldn't post. Then I felt bad. Then I felt sad. Then I had chocolate and it was all fine. But I will admit that I was quite happy to wake up this morning and know that I could once again answer email, blog, and follow the news of Super Tuesday all without ever having to get dressed!

Hey, it's the simple things in life, ya know?

No comments: