Saturday, October 19, 2013

Watch My Book Launch Right Here!

If I do this right, when my book launch is happening - today, Saturday the 19th from 3-5 PM Pacific time - you can watch it right here at this post. (If this doesn't work, you can watch at my YouTube channel.)

Until I'm live, you'll see nothing here. Once I start broadcasting, well, I don't know exactly what you'll see, but it should include me reading a bit from the book, talking about the journey, hanging out with friends, and maybe, just maybe, pie!

(Feel free to watch all two hours of the video... but at around 42 minutes in, I talk/read for a few minutes. This is probably the "best TV" so to speak!)

The launch is happening at the Flintridge Bookstore and Coffeehouse, and you can order a book from their website to have me personalize it (during the launch, perhaps!).

I hope to see you there... or here... or wherever our paths next cross. And, as always, thanks to you all for your support and friendship along this journey!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

So sorry I can't be there, but I'm keeping me and my germs at home! I will be watching live, tho! And wishing I had some pie!!!!!

jon said...

I'll be watching too ... and imagining eating some pie!

Nomad said...

I am enjoying some homemade apple crisp while watching your live feed.

Amanda said...

Can't wait to hear the reading!

BookMoot said...

Watching from TX!

Amanda said...

Awesome!

jama said...

Great reading. Am now officially enthralled with your eyebrows.

kevan atteberry said...

that was fun. But was dying to listen in to all the conversations going on before the reading.

Greg Pincus said...

Thanks, y'all, for watching and commenting here, there, and everywhere. Glad you could join in - it makes me happy! (And Kevan - I'm glad you couldn't hear the convos! And Jama... I will raise an eyebrow in your direction whenever you need a fix :-)).

WriterSideUp said...

Actually, though you thought you turned the sound off before your reading, I heard everything :)

This was very enjoyable, Greg. Next best thing to being there :) I saw Google+ in the corner of the screen. Is this a free feature through Google+ that enables you to do a Livestream video? Eventually I'm hoping to have a need for this kind of info! :)

Anyway, SO glad to know more about you and your book. It was nice to hear Lisa Yee mentioned, too :) And of course, Arthur Levine! Talk about a man promoting talent! :D

Good luck with "Fibs," Greg :)

Candy Gourlay said...

Congratulations - saw the link on the SCBWI blog. What a great idea for a launch.