Friday, March 15, 2013

Poetry News and Notes!

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone, but you might see some 30 Poets/30 Days news next week. Shhhh.

In the meantime, what about checking out March Madness 2013 and voting for some poetry? I'm locked in a poetic battle of my own over there that ends tonight, AND you can vote on a whole slew of great faceoffs by clicking here.

The even better news is that whether I move forward or not, you can keep voting as new matchups keep coming! I know I'll be casting a vote in every matchup til it ends....

Look for the Poetry Friday round up here a week from today... but in the meantime, go see this week's Roundup over at Jone's Check It Out blog.

Things are gonna heat up around these parts, I tell ya, and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you here all April long.....

No comments: