Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Poem by Me, and....

This will mark the first April since I started blogging that I won't have at least one of my own poems here on GottaBook. Heck, for three years, I had an original a day in April (all now linked over on the right hand side o' the blog, by the way), so it's a big change.

Luckily for me, Jama Rattigan was having a potluck over at her alphabet soup blog, and I've got an original poem called Foods That Scare over there as part of the fun. I hope you'll go on by and check it out (and the recipe for my grandmother's chicken paprikash, too!).

Jama's blog has been a blast all month, as have so many others in the Kidlitosphere. It's a lot to keep up with, though Elaine Magliaro has been putting up weekly roundups to some (though certainly not all) of the fun.

I hope you've been having as much poetry fun this month as I have! More soon, but now I gotta book....

1 comment:

sabrina rosales said...

i love it!
sabrina