Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Twitter #poetry chat

Scroll right on down to see Marilyn Singer's wonderful In the Museum... or hang out here a minute to hear an invitation to Friday's Twitter #poetry chat!

Yes, at 2 Eastern/11 Pacific on Friday, we'll be talking poetry on Twitter. Using the #poetry tag on tweets so we can find each other, a group of... who knows who or how many ... will be hanging out for an hour talking about poets and poetry, sharing Twitter verse, resources, and, well, we have no idea what will happen! That's part of the poetry of it, seems to me.

You can read more about the idea of the #poetry chat right here. If there are topics you'd love to chat about (and this is not a children's poetry specific chat at all, by the way), feel free to leave a note in the comments or at the above link. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Sorry I missed this. My kids went to the mall for a couple hours and I had to glue myself to Blackboard to do my grad school homework. No poetry for me Sat. afternoon and no twitter either!! Hope you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I would like to invite you to join; The Poetic Voice Community. It is a writer’s site where you can enter contests – add poetry and get feedback. The latest entries are listed on the blog posts. Click on link, and check us out! Then join, and post.

Website: http://poeticvoice.ning.com/