Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chatting, blogging, tweeting... it's all good!

One of the highlights for me this month has been in getting to know so many new folks via email, Twitter, and here at the blog. I want to especially thank everybody who's left a comment or sent feedback and encourage you all to keep on doing the same.

I also want to give big hat tip to everyone who showed up at the Twitter poetry chat on Friday (which included J. Patrick Lewis's first tweet ever!). It was a great hour of poetry talk, and we'll be doing it again this week (time to be determined, but it won't be Friday during the day this time around!).

There's much more, but I gotta book so I can get Lee Bennett Hopkins' poem up and running!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing that chat, Greg. It was wonderful fun.