Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful - a Poetry Re-Issue

Seems like the right day to dust this off for the first time in seven years....

THANKFUL
by
Greg Pincus

You ask me what I'm thankful for....
I hope I don't sound jerky,
But I'm really, truly thankful that I wasn't born a turkey!


I'm also thankful for all of you who are part of my life (virtual, in person, wherever/however it might be.). I wish you and yours a day of peace, joy, and dessert!

If you want to get all my new poems (and only the poems) emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!


2 comments:

Mary Lee said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Greg!

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg, I always enjoy your poems. Your poem Pie is one I gave to my sister. She often makes pies for friends and sells them to people by word of mouth. They are beautiful and delicious. Anyway, I gave her a copy of your poem with proper credit to you, and she includes a copy in the pie box. I'm sure they are surprised to get a poem with their pie. Long live poetry. Kathleen Armstrong P.S. If you would rather we not send your poem out, let me know and we won't anymore.