Saturday, February 23, 2013

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?

It's been a sparse blogging few weeks, and I've realized once again that for me, the joy of blogging is y'all. I miss the interactions and conversations and the idea that even when we're not in direct communication, you are out there reacting in some way to what I'm sending out.

I don't miss the act of blogging or the blogger interface or the joy of pressing "publish." Nope. It's you!

So thank you for being out there. Things'll be picking up here again soon. And then, just as now, I'll so happy you're here with me.

5 comments:

Sandy Brehl said...

And speaking just for me (isn't that a Johnny Mathis lyric?) I'm glad your out there.

Sandy Brehl said...

... And no sooner than I hit publish than I realized it should have been "you're". oops!

jama said...

In your absence we've been eating your donuts . . . and missing you of course. :)

bookkm said...

@Jama! I never got any donuts!!! But, yeah, we're missing you. Your posts are fun and not so demanding as some other bloggers I follow.

Jen Robinson said...

Always a pleasure to read your posts - will be happy when things settle down, and you are back to blogging again.