Friday, July 15, 2011

I'll Name This Poem Someday... - a procrastination poem

I'll Name This Poem Someday...
by
Greg Pincus

I can't be sure - am I the best or worst procrastinator?
'Cuz when I try procrastinating, I say "Nah, I'll do that later."


The Poetry Friday roundup is over at A Year of Reading today. Go on over and check out the poetic goodies (and stick around and check out Mary Lee and Franki's blog, too, while you're at it!).

And if you want to get all my poems emailed to you for freeee as they hit the blog, enter your email address in the box below then click subscribe!

5 comments:

Mary Lee said...

It's such a conundrum. I love checking things off the to-do list AND I love procrastinating!! Arghhh!!!

GatheringBooks said...

Nice. Do keep us posted when the naming (of the poem) will begin. When Someday Comes. Perhaps tomorrow? Or the next day will be better. Hahaha. I love it.

Kelly Polark said...

Ha!!

Amy L V said...

Yikes! That hits a little close to home! Funny!

Stacey said...

Love it! Especially seeing as I'm reading my blogs instead of cleaning my pantry which is what was really on my list for this morning!