Monday, April 25, 2011

A Chatty Non-Poem Post

Hard to believe April's almost at an end, though there's still a heaping batch of poetry still to come here. In the meantime...

I'm hosting #YALitchat on Twitter this Wednesday (at 9PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific). We'll be talking about non-traditional, non-waiting-around ways of moving our careers forward (such as I'm attempting with my Poetry: Spread the Word project). #YALitchat, founded by Georgia McBride, is always worth a visit.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) night as usual, at 9/6 also, I'll be co-hosting #kidlitchat with Bonnie Adamson. We're gonna be talking about agents and clients and what makes a good match and all sorts of agenty stuff like that.

For info about Twitter chats and how to participate in them and get the most out of them, I highly recommend this Debbie Ridpath Ohi article.

Hope to see you at one or both chats... and hope to see you kicking around here, too!

No comments: