Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Webcast Reminder and a Possibly Useful Link

I wanted to plug the (freeeeee) webcasts I'm doing with Mark Blevis (of Just One More Book and much more) since the next one is tomorrow (noon Eastern/9 AM Pacific). This webcast is all about Twitter and the book industry... and I hope folks will find it useful.

Here's the link to all the information about the series and the way to register.

I also went to send you off to an interesting article at Mashable called HOW TO: Write a Novel Using the Web. There are some great resources within the article that I think are useful whether you use them as part of a bigger "write using the web" strategy or not!

What do you think? Any of the links in that article seem helpful to you?


Carmela Martino said...

Thanks for sharing the link, Greg. I did find the article about Writing a Novel on the Web useful, especially the organization tools mentioned. I also enjoyed reading the comments, which include a link to a site called Write or Die that uses "negative reinforcement" to prod people to write. See:

Gregory K. said...

I liked the organization tools, too. And Write or Die has always made me smile. I mean, how can you not like a site named ""?

Whatever works, I always say!