Tuesday, April 01, 2008

More... and elsewhere at that.

Ya know, it's not just a National Poetry Month here at GottaBook. It's everywhere, I tell ya. But more specifically, if you go over to this post at A Wrung Sponge, you'll see who's doing what and where. For example, fellow Cybils judge Jone is blogging a poem a day at Deo Writer and the poetry club she runs at school is writing poems and mailing 'em out on postcards! (Want one? Check it out!)

Anyway, if you hadn't noticed, I love the whole community aspect of this month, too, so I hope you click off and see what else is going on.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Ha ha! it was like a celebrity sighting when I saw your comment on Half Soled Boots today - I guess my link must have pinged you! I looked through your page for copyright info and just saw "give credit" so I thought you wouldn't mind...I hope I was right.

Greg Pincus said...

Nope, I didn't mind at all. You credited me and linked me! Heck, I was flattered.

Though for the record, honestly, I wouldn't know mess if.... Ahhhh, I'm fooling nobody!